COMMERCIAL PLANNING MANAGER
Would you like to work for one of the UK's fastest growing companies and one that's opening 67 new stores this year alone!
We're on the lookout for a strategic Commercial Planning Manager just like you to join our ever-expanding team. If you're looking for a role that is high profile, right in the thick of a commercial business that is at the start of a massive growth spike and with the opportunity to make it your own this is the one for you!
What you'll be doing
- Driving change. Our huge growth plans will be supported by a massive increase in range. This means we need to plan our promotions, hotspots, landing pages and range reviews much more effectively! That's where you come in - helping to support our ambitious range, channel and promotional growth strategies.
- Managing the Promotional Planning process and timetable, including Main Catalogue hotspots, landing pages, Toolstation Extra, and supplementary publications
- Setting up and managing a new process to support Buyer Range Reviews to deliver a consistent and planned range change strategy. Working closely with the Buyers to determine market trends, range gaps, sales performance and supporting opportunities.
- Creating briefs and communicating deadlines and action points to stakeholders to ensure a focussed and deliverable work flow
- Analysing range and promotional sales & margin performance, competitor activity, and market data to shape future activity
What you'll bring
A background of Buying or Range Planning. You've got a successful track record of delivering range growth, promotional plans, interrogating sales and market data to deliver both short term tactical and longer term strategic plans. Your communication and influencing skills are second to none and you pride yourself on your organisational and project management abilities.
- Proven experience of reviewing complex data and identify key issues from a wide range of data sources and making clear recommendations to change commercial plans
- Experience building strong, collaborative relationships across a number of stakeholders and business functions
- Commercial Planning experience, with regard to developing customer/channel focused plans
- Prior experience working in a commercial retail Head Office
- Experience or range changes, particularly promotional planning
What we'll give to you
At Toolstation we're proud to offer great career development opportunities to our colleagues, with a strong culture of recognising and supporting talent and promoting colleagues from within. You'll be challenged in your role and our values are high; but we're here to support you and ensure your success with us.
As part of the Travis Perkins group plc, Toolstation are able to offer great benefits to our employees; including colleague pension, childcare vouchers, competitive rates of pay, discount on products across the Travis Perkins Group, company share save schemes and more!
How to apply
Caught your interest? Want to know more? Take a look at www.toolstationjobs.com or simply hit apply
Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate against any person because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.