We’re on the lookout for a proactive HR Business Partner just like you to join our highly visible and influential team. If you’re looking for a role where you’ll be at the forefront of huge growth, and where there is massive opportunity to help shape the future of HR at Toolstation then this is the one for you!
What you’ll be doing
A new role to our business you’ll be an integral link between HR and Supply Chain Operations. working in partnership with the management teams based in Head Office. Working closely with the newly appointed Supply Chain Director as well as senior operational management, you will help facilitate delivery of the supply chain strategy that underpins the growth of the business, ensuring synergy with the overall strategic direction of HR. Providing a blend of strategic, tactical and operationally focused expert advice on a broad range of HR matters such as organisational design, performance management, leadership, diversity and other aspects of the colleague life cycle. you’ll act as both influencer and enabler. The sites (which are non-unionised) are located in Bridgwater, Redditch, Manchester and Daventry, where you will have a regular visible presence and therefore national travel will be a significant part of this role
What you’ll bring
Experience and drive with strong business acumen. You’ll be an HR generalist with your experience gained potentially in fast paced logistics/distribution environments.
• Comfortable with a ‘roll your sleeves up’ approach
• Able to work collaboratively and facilitate positive change in a growing business
• Proactive and credible with a good understanding of how business operates
• Solid HR knowledge with experience in strategic workforce planning, employee engagement strategies, labour turnover and retention, management capability, succession planning and development
• Strong commercial acumen and cost focused with demonstrable experience of adding value to a business
• Proactive project management skills able to head deadlines on the ‘nice to have’ projects and not get waylaid by the operational/transactional HR
• Sensitive to helping move the business forward
What we’ll give to you
At Toolstation we’re proud to offer great career development opportunities to our colleagues, with a strong culture of recognising and supporting talent and promoting colleagues from within. You’ll be challenged in your role and our values are high; but we’re here to support you and ensure your success with us.
As part of the Travis Perkins group plc, Toolstation are able to offer great benefits to our employees; including colleague pension, childcare vouchers, competitive rates of pay, discount on products across the Travis Perkins Group, company share save schemes and more!
How to apply
Caught your interest? Want to know more? Take a look at www.toolstationjobs.com or simply hit apply
Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate against any person because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.