Quality Assurance Manager
We're on the lookout for a commercially minded Quality Assurance Manager just like you to join our ever-expanding team. If you're looking for a role that is high profile, right in the thick of a commercial business that is at the start of a massive growth spike and with the opportunity to make it your own this is the one for you!
What you'll be doing
Making decisions that are right for the business. Ensuring that the right level of governance is applied to mitigate quality issues for our customers. Focussing on ensuring our business is equipped to be proactive in test planning in the immediate future and ensure we have strategic goals for the future.
- Responsible for the development, maintenance and continuous improvement of Toolstation’s quality management to create a strong due diligence position
- Set the QA technical vision and roadmap for ongoing execution within Toolstation
- Ensure all suppliers comply with and maintain compliance with requirements
- Responsible for the development and execution of test plans, monitoring and reporting on test execution and quality metrics
- Deliver the technical elements of the New Product Development process to ensure ongoing product and supplier compliance with guidelines and relevant legal requirements
- Provide technical expertise to ensure pre and post launch product compliance and supplier compliance with both guidelines and existing regulatory requirements.
- Be the expert source of technical information, standards and legal requirements across Toolstation
- Ensure Toolstation can demonstrate and comply with all relevant regulatory requirements and that existing and new products comply with legislation change or new legislation before the legal cut-off date.
What you'll bring
- Proven test strategy and management experience with strong knowledge of testing types and when to apply to meet standards
- Experience in quality assurance for consumer products
- Ability to understand, interpret and apply technical due diligence documentation
- Strong planning and forecasting experience
- Strong negotiation skills, with a strategic and commercially minded vision but happy to be hands on
- Proven established business case development skills
- Experience in or understanding of far east direct sourcing is beneficial
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of QA and standards
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis
What we'll give to you
At Toolstation we're proud to offer great career development opportunities to our colleagues, with a strong culture of recognising and supporting talent and promoting colleagues from within. You'll be challenged in your role and our values are high; but we're here to support you and ensure your success with us.
As part of the Travis Perkins group plc, Toolstation are able to offer great benefits to our employees; including colleague pension, childcare vouchers, competitive rates of pay, discount on products across the Travis Perkins Group, company share save schemes and more!
How to apply
Caught your interest? Want to know more? Take a look at www.toolstationjobs.com or simply hit apply
Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate against any person because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.