Location – Middleton (Manchester)
Role – Shift Manager (Twilight 15:00- 00:00)
Salary – Up to £28,000
We’re on the lookout for an incredibly tenacious Shift Manager just like you to join our ever-expanding start up team. A great customer experience is important to us; our service combined with availability of products encourages customer loyalty ensuring continued business. This means massive growth for us, with 40 new stores coming this year we have recently opened our new DC in Middleton to ensure we continue to provide an ongoing, high quality replenishment service for our existing and new stores!
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll be a key member of our growing team, ensuring that the operation continues to grow, improve, and be successful
- Assist the DC Operations Manager in the everyday running of the DC including, working with the other operational teams to maintain an efficient operation
- Be at the forefront of Health & Safety, making sure all Health & Safety guidelines are adhered to on site to maintain a safe working environment
- Manage the Twilight operation to ensure accurate location of inbound stock to maintain high levels of stock availability
- Manage replenishment team to ensure stock availability in the pick face
- Manage the Twilight stock team for PI
- Complete the pick activity and load the outbound vehicles as per the remainder of the day shift schedule
What you’ll bring
Minimum 2 years’ experience of managing a large multi-functional workforce in a Logistics and Inventory environment, you're an experienced leader with a can-do attitude. Highly accurate when it comes to your work your attention to detail is second to none. Well organised and flexible you’ll have a positive approach and will pride yourself on your ability to communicate at all levels.
What we’ll give to you
At Toolstation we’re proud to offer great career development opportunities to our colleagues, with a strong culture of recognising and supporting talent and promoting colleagues from within. You’ll be challenged in your role and our values are high; you’ll be supported with tailored induction programmes, and ongoing management training courses to ensure your success with us.
As part of the Travis Perkins group plc, Toolstation are able to offer great benefits to our employees; including colleague pension, provision of uniform, childcare vouchers, competitive rates of pay, discount on products across the Travis Perkins Group, company share save schemes and more!
How to apply
Caught your interest? Want to know more? Take a look at www.toolstationjobs.com or simply hit apply
Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate against any person because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.