Location - East Grinstead - Opening middle of May
Salary – up to £24,750 + pension
Would you like to work for one of the UK’s fastest growing companies and Which Retailer of the Year 2016 & 2017?
We’re on the lookout for great Store Managers just like you to join our ever-expanding team. A great customer experience is important to us; our service combined with availability of products encourages customer loyalty ensuring continued business. This means massive growth for us, with 60 new stores coming this year!
What you’ll be doing
Acting as an inspirational leader, you’ll inspire customer loyalty and coach your team to be the best that they can be. This isn’t your average retail role, we serve customers, pick items from the warehouse and stock shelves. It’s hot in the summer and cold in the winter. But where we really differ is our service, we go above and beyond to make our customers happy. And you’ll be at the forefront of this, building longstanding relationships and taking pride in doing a good job.
• Achieving and exceeding AOP and ensuring that the store is successful with a key focus on incremental sales growth.
• Leading, motivating and engaging your team. Creating an environment where everyday engagement is key
• Encouraging a positive mind-set and building a culture of feedback, praise and recognition
• Giving and receiving regular feedback, creating a fun working environment and making your store a great place to work
• Engage your team at all levels to create an environment where appropriate staff development takes place. Championing internal development programmes to support future business growth and succession
• Proactively increase customer service standards in own store by championing the customer proposition, quickly and efficiently resolving escalated customer queries and understanding competitor activity locally
• Ensuring you recruit in-line with company expectations, recruiting for the future and recruiting right first time
What you’ll bring
As an experienced team manager, you’ll lead from the front, inspire and motivate your team to set an example of great customer service and store standards; ensuring that the sales counter runs smoothly. You’ll have a strong track record of developing high performing and engaged teams in a retail environment. You’ve got experience of leadership and management, including recruitment, development and performance, resulting in high levels of retention and low levels of labour turnover. Your can-do attitude and passion for retail shine through and are emulated by your team.
What we’ll give to you
At Toolstation we’re proud to offer great career development opportunities to our colleagues, with a strong culture of recognising and supporting talent and promoting colleagues from within. You’ll be challenged in your role and our values are high; you’ll be supported with tailored induction programmes, and ongoing management training courses to ensure your success with us.
As part of the Travis Perkins group plc, Toolstation are able to offer great benefits to our employees; including colleague pension, provision of uniform, childcare vouchers, competitive rates of pay, discount on products across the Travis Perkins Group, company share save schemes and more!
How to apply
Caught your interest? Want to know more? Take a look at www.toolstationjobs.com or simply hit apply
Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate against any person because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.