Location - Didcot
Salary - £9.00 per hour
Hours - 40 per week - Our stores are open Monday to Sunday so we will need you to be fully flexible across the week. But don't worry, we'll give you 4 weeks notice on your rota so you can still plan your life outside of work!
Would you like to work for one of the UK’s fastest growing companies and Which Retailer of the Year 2016 & 2017?
We’re on the lookout for great Store Supervisor’s just like you to join our ever-expanding team. A great customer experience is important to us; our service combined with availability of products encourages customer loyalty ensuring continued business. This means massive growth for us, with 60 new stores coming this year!
What you’ll be doing
This isn’t your average retail role, we serve customers, pick items from the warehouse and stock shelves. It’s hot in the summer and cold in the winter. But where we really differ is our service, we go above and beyond to make our customers happy. And you’ll be at the forefront of this, building longstanding relationships and taking pride in doing a good job.
• Supervising for and having operational responsibility of the day to day running of the store in the absence of the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager
• Supporting the Store Manager in achieving and exceeding targets and ensuring that the store is successful and profitable, with a key focus on incremental sales growth
• Supporting, motivating and engaging the store team, creating a great place to work where everyday engagement is key
• Encouraging a positive mind-set and building a culture of feedback, praise and recognition
• Engaging a team at all levels to create an environment where appropriate staff development takes place
• Maintaining consistency and compliance of all operating procedures in store, including health & safety, security and stock integrity
• Coaching and developing the team to grow sales
What you’ll bring
A passion for customer service and a can-do attitude. You’re happy to muck in and get your hands dirty. Your prior supervisory experience will mean you’re well versed in coaching a team to be committed to delivering excellent customer service. You’ll be willing to accept additional responsibility to support the store operation and have a knack for making customers happy.
What we’ll give to you
At Toolstation we’re proud to offer great career development opportunities to our colleagues, with a strong culture of recognising and supporting talent and promoting colleagues from within. You’ll be challenged in your role and our values are high; you’ll be supported with tailored induction programmes, and ongoing management training courses to ensure your success with us.
As part of the Travis Perkins group plc, Toolstation are able to offer great benefits to our employees; including colleague pension, provision of uniform, childcare vouchers, competitive rates of pay, discount on products across the Travis Perkins Group, company share save schemes and more!
How to apply
Caught your interest? Want to know more? Take a look at www.toolstationjobs.com or simply hit apply
Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate against any person because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.