It’s all systems go here at Toolstation and we’re on the lookout for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive just like you to join our ever-expanding team. With digital delivering the biggest growth for our business we’re going through massive expansion in this area so there’s no better time to join as you’ll find huge opportunity to make a difference.
What you’ll be doing
Leading digital marketing campaigns to drive traffic and revenue. Driving change, you’ll plan, create and deliver campaigns that appeal to our customer base; ensuring we continue to drive towards personalised and targeted marketing. We’ll look to you to lead the development of our eCRM campaigns where you’ll build creative programmes against specified lifecycle and behavioural activity. Our Social Media activity will be yours to drive too – sourcing content, scheduling content and responding to marketing related queries. This is a well-rounded role where you’ll be managing a number of timelines and projects at one time – you’ll have lots to do but the best bit is you’ll really be able to see the impact you’re making on the bottom line.
What you’ll bring
- Collaboration is your thing, whether it’s with other teams in the business or 3rd party companies – you pride yourself on your communication skills
- You’ve already managed and delivered some really great marketing campaigns from start to finish
- Analysis of data comes naturally to you and you’ve used these skills to measure performance and drive optimisation of activity
- You already know your way around Microsoft Excel & Google Analytics (or other analytical tools)
- Strong attention to detail means a lot to you and you show this through your high level of proofing accuracy – you’re also super organised which means you’re a dab hand when it comes to planning
- You’re at home with Email & Social Media platforms
- If you understand how a multi-channel retailer operates that would be great, but it’s not a deal breaker
- Again – if you’ve got experience of HTML or Word Press great, but not a must have
What we’ll give to you
At Toolstation we’re proud to offer great career development opportunities to our colleagues, with a strong culture of recognising and supporting talent and promoting colleagues from within. You’ll be challenged in your role and our values are high; but we’re here to support you and ensure your success with us.
As part of the Travis Perkins group plc, Toolstation are able to offer great benefits to our employees; including colleague pension, childcare vouchers, competitive rates of pay, discount on products across the Travis Perkins Group, company share save schemes and more!
How to apply
Caught your interest? Want to know more? Take a look at www.toolstationjobs.com or simply hit apply
Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate against any person because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.