Location - Middlesbrough - New Store opening end of January!
Salary - £8.03 per hour
Hours - 30 per week - Our stores are open Monday to Sunday so we will need you to be fully flexible across the week. But don't worry, we'll give you 4 weeks notice on your rota so you can still plan your life outside of work!
Would you like to work for one of the UK’s fastest growing companies and Which Retailer of the Year 2016 & 2017?
We’re on the lookout for great Senior Store Assistants just like you to join our ever-expanding team. A great customer experience is important to us; our service combined with availability of products encourages customer loyalty ensuring continued business. This means massive growth for us, with 40 new stores coming this year!
What you’ll be doing
This isn’t your average retail role, we serve customers, pick items from the warehouse and stock shelves. It’s hot in the summer and cold in the winter. But where we really differ is our service, we go above and beyond to make our customers happy. And you’ll be at the forefront of this, building longstanding relationships and taking pride in doing a good job.
• Delivering great customer service in line with Toolstation expectations, acting as the friendly face of our store and providing a service with a smile – no matter how busy you are
• Taking great pride in meeting the needs of our customers, ensuring Toolstation is a great place to buy
• Making a difference when you are customer facing, and in the warehouse, stocking shelves and putting orders together to help our customers get all they need for their job
• Committed to delivering the Toolstation aims of providing great product availability, high store standards and a fun working environment, making Toolstation a great place to work
• Providing short term supervisory cover as and when requested by the Retail Manager, ideally for a maximum of 3 hours
• This is a keyholder position which may require out of hours attendance to store, you’ll also be one of the team members responsible for store open/close.
What you’ll bring
A passion for customer service and a can-do attitude. You love team work, you’re happy to muck in and get your hands dirty. A positive attitude and a natural communicator you always put the customer first. Trustworthy, reliable and flexible with excellent time keeping, you’re hardworking and fun to be around! Although experience of retail, sales, cash handling or stock management would be beneficial it’s not a must have.
What we’ll give to you
At Toolstation we’re proud to offer great career development opportunities to our colleagues, with a strong culture of recognising and supporting talent and promoting colleagues from within. You’ll be challenged in your role and our values are high; you’ll be supported with tailored induction programmes, and ongoing management training courses to ensure your success with us.
As part of the Travis Perkins group plc, Toolstation are able to offer great benefits to our employees; including colleague pension, provision of uniform, childcare vouchers, competitive rates of pay, discount on products across the Travis Perkins Group, company share save schemes and more!
How to apply
Caught your interest? Want to know more? Take a look at www.toolstationjobs.com or simply hit apply
Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate against any person because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.