|| Would you like to work for one of the UK’s fastest growing companies?
Toolstation is one of the UK’s fastest growing companies and as such can offer Retail career development opportunities that are second to none! We are looking for colleagues to join us in our retail teams in our rapidly growing network of stores across the UK.
As our first point of contact for our customers you will be working in a trade counter environment; you will support the management team in providing a great customer experience, getting involved in all aspects of the store operation from front end trade counter sales to warehousing and stock management.
At Toolstation we are proud to offer great career development opportunities to our colleagues, where hard work and ambition is rewarded with a career in a fast paced growing business.
Typical duties include:
• Serving customers at the Reading Whitley Sales Counter, taking orders, picking stock, checking that the customer has the correct items and accurately completing monetary transactions.
• Offering alternatives where appropriate, to fulfil customer orders.
• Adherence to company processes and procedures.
• Process returns as required in line with company procedures.
• Assist in the receipt, checking, location and movements of stock, both in and out, using the stock movement system to maintain a high level of accuracy at all times.
• Housekeeping, ensuring that all areas, both in the store and communal colleague areas are clean and adhere to clear floor policy and Health and Safety requirements.
• This position is part time for 24 hours per week, to include weekends.
• Rotas will be decided by the management team to suit each branch.
As part of the Travis Perkins group plc, Toolstation are able to offer great benefits to our employees; including colleague pension, provision of uniform, childcare vouchers, competitive rates of pay, discount on products across the Travis Perkins Group, company share save schemes and more!
Want to know more? Check out what our colleagues are saying about working with us in case studies at http://www.toolstationjobs.com/business-areas/retail.html or simply click on the “apply now” below to complete our fast track application form.